Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Workout, 4.11.12

I'm on a roll this week!  I went to the Balance Gym Bootcamp at lunch.

We did a thorough warm up which included inch worms, squats, good mornings, side lunges and pushups.  Don't skip this step! 

Here's the workout:

100 wall balls* (Here's a video.  I used a 12 lb medicine ball)
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 jumping squats
10 stair runs (we run to the top of our gym and back down which takes a little less than 1 minute)

*You can do barbell thrusters or DB thrusters instead of wall balls if you don't have access to a medicine ball. 

You can design the rep/set scheme however you want. 

Warning - this is kinda exhausting!  I wasn't able to finish within the allotted time.  I'm also pretty weak cardiovascularly.  I definitely need to build up my endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment